Monday, March 2, 2009

It's The Only Thing That Makes You Good

I spent the weekend in San Antonio. I hung out with my friends and spent time with family. It was nice. The best part though was the thrift shopping.

Here are some of the things I found at Goodwill:


























Robby made this. He let me have it when I stayed the night at his house. I'm going to turn it into a pin.



Future Husband:



Michael Pitt as Tommy Gnosis in Hedwig and the Angry Inch.
I love when he sings his version of "Wicked Little Town".

I think I'm done with the Future Husband posts. I've finally run out. I have only one left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what?!
i love the 'future husband' posts.

Katkatkat said...

aww thanks.
well maybe I will post a Future Husband when I can think of a good one.
I just don't like feeling obligated to pick one ever time I blog.