Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Play Me Those Songs That Remind You of Me

Today I attended my Tuesday/Thursday classes. I have Costume Design first and then Entrepreneurship. They seem very intense but I think I'm going to learn a lot in them. And both of my professors seem really cool.

I also watched a couple of Youtube videos on how to knit and hand weave. I didn't have knitting needles so I just attempted hand weaving from what I remembered. It was quite easy and seems like a simple hobby. I'm going to be experimenting with new weaving techniques. I'm also going to try and internet teach myself how to make interesting friendship bracelets. I will try and document my successes and failures. Everyone should learn from their mistakes.

I would like to add more videos to my Youtube channel. But I'm not sure what direction I want it to go. Comedy, Informative, Drama, Music...they all seem great but not very new. I don't want to have one of those channels where they just talk in front of the camera for five minutes. Or they edit it so cleverly that there's like two seconds of them making a weird noise between clips. That's so cliche.

Well I also want to start a zine soon. Anyone interested? I want it to be about all things mystical and awesome. I want to make a zine that I would love to read. Just thought I'd put that out there.

I just want to say thanks to who ever leaves me comments on my blog. It gives me a reason to update. But who am I kidding...I would update it anyway even if Ingrid didn't read it.

Future Husband:



Dev Patel
He was kind of amazing in "Slumdog Millionaire" and more charming with a British accent on the TV show "Skins".
And he totally looks like the dorky Mexican boys I've always gone to school with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, i found you on lookbook &thought you were pretty interesting:D