Thursday, January 15, 2009

We let our hair grow long and forget all we used to know

What could be better than one cat vest?
The answer is two. Two cat vests are better than one. Which means that I am the owner of not one but two cat vests. Yes!
I only have Ingrid, Sonny, and Rebecca to thank for this. Thanks guyz.

College is expensive. My books for this semester are so pricey that I contemplated dropping my entrepreneurship class just so I wouldn't have to buy the books.
I'm going to try and find a way around the expensive book prices. A few of my friends have been nice enough to give me the books I will be needing for one of my classes. And the rest I will buy on eBay or Amazon. I have also checked some of the books out from the library.



I thought this was a pretty good post secret card. I laugh every time I see that Romeo + Juliet movie with Claire Daines and Leo.

I bought some socks today from Wal-Mart and I'm pretty excited to wear them. They aren't awesome or anything but sometimes you just crave a pair of thick wooly socks. They were pretty inexpensive as well. I noticed that Wal-Mart is upping their game when it comes to the types of clothing they sell there. They have a few higher priced labels now. Jen and I were very confused whilst shopping today.

Ingrid is totally on board for creating a zine about being mystical and doing How-To's on Youtube. We want to feature others who are mystical as well so contact us if you're interested.
We are going to do a limited run of the zines and have a weekly Youtube segment on what you can do to be more mystical.

American Idol is on again. And I might be slightly addicted. Jason's younger brother Michael is a contestant on the show aaaaand....he's pretty good. I wouldn't go as far as to say he's better than Jason but ... he's good. I will support him as best I can. Because what else is there to do, get high?

I want to start a Hanson cover band. But let's get one thing straight: I'm Taylor.

Future Husband:



Mika
His songs are fun, magical, and a little gay.
I'm not sure if I'm his "type" exactly but I would marry him no matter his "preference".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is your youtube username?

Katkatkat said...

youtube.com/Harold8Maude

i only have one video up right now...ingrid and i are in the process of putting up the first mystic video.

tiki said...

cat vests are my type of thaaang