Monday, January 26, 2009

Gun Hip Swollen Lip Bottle Sip Yeah I Suck Dick

The 2nd Annual Sorin Reel Film Festival has been announced and I am oh so excited.
I've been itching to make a new video and now I have a good reason.

Today was an okay day. I went to classes. Presented a speech. Finished unraveling a knitted hat and made two hand woven accessories. I also read a musical called The Pajama Game for my Costume Design class.

It was so foggy today and on my walk home from classes I found a little dead frog.

Am I the only one who's still into Savage Garden?
"Truly Madly Deeply" and "I Knew I Loved You" were probably the truest lyrics I ever heard when I was ten years old. I like watching music videos of the songs I liked as a kid. They are always hilarious...what was I thinking?!

Future Husband:



Adam Beach
I saw the movie "Smoke Signals" when I was younger and totally thought this guy was Kocoum from Pocahontas in human form.
I love the whole Native American look but unfortunately he's less mystical looking now.

No comments: