Sunday, January 4, 2009

Im Completely Alone At A Table of Friends

So I've recently become nocturnal. I'm a legitimate vampire. I'm also kinda mad at my parents for not investing enough time in me as a child. I could have been so much greater. I guess I'll just have to make up for it when I'm older.

I've been teaching myself how to play chip-tune music on my Gameboy using the LSDJ cartridge my friends bought me for my birthday. (possibly one of the best b-day gifts I've ever received.)
I want to thank them again for being so thoughtful.

School is starting in a week. I hope I can keep my New Year's Resolution. I'm going to try my hardest to focus mainly on school work. School will come first this semester.

Here is a really cute music video I found from a band on Infinity Cat Records:



I'm in the process of writing a short play and a screen play. I would really like to make some more music videos. And I am also gathering stock for my online store Harold8Maude. It's on etsy.com and I hope to have it up before school starts on the 12th of January. Ahhh that's so soon. I'm reseting my internal clock right now so that I may sleep and wake at decent hours.

Please send me good news. I need some real good news right now :}

Future Husband:



Jorma Taccone is one third of The Lonely Island.
He's also a writer on Saturday Night Live.
He also happens to be married.
I think we'd make a hilarious couple!

No comments: