Saturday, January 3, 2009

Go On Take A Swig of That Poison and Like It

You don't have to ask my permission to drink or abuse substances. I don't have the authority to say NO. I'm not your keeper.

At the age of 20 I find myself longing for the days when I was 15. All the things I wasn't allowed to do at that age I can freely do now but I don't. I don't take advantage of my freedom.
Maybe I miss the oblivion I was living in at fifteen.

I'm in love with: nosebleeds, your threshold of pain, casts, pouty lips, little boy haircuts, braces, slouchy socks, knitted or crocheted clothing, bumble bees, baby name books, funny Bible verses, nerdy glasses, and funny faces

Future Husband:


Christopher Gorham
He was so sweet and nerdy as Henry on Ugly Betty.
I first saw him in the TV show Popular.

I want to thank my friends Jen and Tomas for giving me such a great birthday present. They got their money together and bought me an LSDJ cartridge to make chiptune music with. Thanks guys!!
:D

No comments: