Thursday, November 13, 2008

We're on the bed but your clothes are laying right there

I'm a total music snob. So naturally I went to the Metro Station concert tonight. I took Kelsey with me because they sing a song called, well, "Kelsey".
I felt super old at that show. Everyone was like 13 and 14. It reminded me of going to shows in high school.
I know it's really lame to say you enjoy bands like Metro Station but I don't care. It was such a funny show. We made fun of all the trashy scene teens and moms and dads.
Kelsey and I waited outside afterwards and met the band members.
Since when did 20 year old guys start dressing like 14 year old girls? Stop shopping at Forever 21 boyz!! Maybe pre-teens think its hot but I don't.

Someone spilled their beer on me. I didn't think that anyone there was even old enough to smoke cigarettes.


f.y.i Trace Cyrus smells like weed in person.


Mason is pretty much the talent of the band.

1 comment:

Margarito said...

Miley Cyrus' brother looks pretty fucking terrible, haha