Monday, November 10, 2008

Wear Your Cat Vest With Pride

My hand hurts. Ouch!
I pretty much want to create a line of T-shirts that incorporates all that is mystical and wild.
I'm hoping Ingrid will help me with this project. I want the artwork on the tees to be of things like crystal formations, dream catchers, wolves, gemstones, and galaxies.

I kind of want to see Metro Station perform this week at La Zona Rosa. I don't care what reputation the band has, I just like their songs.

I'm attending a Q&A with Ian Mackaye on Friday. I'm going to ask him questions about being Straight Edge and how it relates to the music industry.

I only have a couple more months left to be a teenager. In December I'll be celebrating my 20th birthday. Hopefully I'll be celebrating it by throwing an awesome party in my apartment.

Favorite Song of the Moment: "The Newcomer of Seven Years" by PlayRadioPlay!
I'm thinking about using it in my short film trailer.

No comments: