Thursday, November 20, 2008

Singin' Hallelujah With the Fear in Your Heart

Tomorrow is the premier of my short film trailer "Etienne's Gaining Weight".
I am so excited and I hope that you all attend the film festival if you are able to. It is the first of it's kind at St. Edward's and I'm pretty glad to be a part of history.

I am about 30% done with my silk octopus painting. It is due next Tuesday and I still have lots to due.
Today I got to take home bundles of free clothes from the Costume Shop. I'm thinking about starting an online shop where I can sell unique and one of a kind clothing to people all over the world. I'm sure people in Austin will want to buy some of the clothing I have but I think it is meant for a broader audience who will appreciate the costume quality.

The best thing I got today was a cape. I am now the proud owner of a brocade cape. It's magical and I'm going to work it into my style. It won't be too hard though. I've been wanting a cape but I never thought about a color besides black.

I have to come up with my Christmas Wish List. I don't expect anyone to give my any gifts but if you're thinking about it then look no further. I'm going to try and make all my gifts by hand. I feel like there is so much more love in them. And I'm just cheap.

Future Husband:



Vincent Kartheiser from Crime+Punishment in Suburbia
He's an outcast and a savior and a stalker and a voyeur.
He made a really crappy C movie into a cult classic for me.

No comments: