Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Breakfast for Dinner

I'm pretty jealous of my friend April who gets mail from her long distance boyfriend. He sends her a bunch of rad packages that say stuff like "You are the best organism on earth" and contain chocolate kisses. If only we all had thoughtful long distance boyfriends that cared about us that much.

I had blueberry pancakes and eggs for dinner at Danielle's apartment tonight. Very delicious stuff.

Sometimes I make lists in my head of men I would like to marry. They always change but sometimes I think of the same ones. Like Jeff Goldblume. I'm dying to hear that man pop the question. I could go on and on about who I'd like my future husband to be but then I would just be sad.

My hair is in an icky growing out stage that upsets me and makes my head look all gross and round. I want it to be all long and full right now. I want to braid it and tease it up into a bird nest like my friend Rebecca's hair.

I am in the process of editing my short film trailer. It is taking longer than I thought. I also have a silk painting to start and a few papers to finish ...or start rather.

My hand still hurts. Ouch! Don't you love listening to me complain.

I hope that Frank gets to move in with me soon. He will be a nice addition to the apartment.

No comments: