Wednesday, June 11, 2008

CUSP Blog Two

Since this is Day 4 of CUSP week I cannot title this post CUSP Day Two. I am sad to say that I have not accomplished all that I would have like to by the half way mark of CUSP week. But I do plan to get into action before the week is over.
What have I done so far though... I have donated over 2,000 grains of rice to hungry people and I gave a Subway sandwich to a homeless man on the street last night. So my contribution so far has been feeding people. I will continue to donate rice through Freerice.com and I will also try and get out and help my community. It's kinda hard though without transportation. But there's no loss in trying.
I want to get at least on good picture of myself actually doing stuff for the CUSP book that will be compiled.
But for now I will try and find ways to help out using the power of the internet.

No comments: