Thursday, June 12, 2008

And This Is Not A Love Story...

So very early this morning I got back to work writing the screenplay I've had in my mind for a while. In my mind it is this beautiful story. But it's not a love story. So many people write love stories and I don't want this to be one of those. And I want to cast and direct it. And possibly design and create the costumes. And score the film. I can tell you a little bit about it but not too much since nothing is written in stone at this point.
It is about a boy and a girl who are searching for something. They become best friends and end up finding more than they hoped for. I want this to be an independent film and something I can be proud of. I can definitely see many versions of it as well as a big budget production.

But on to more realistic things. Today was supposed to be my first day working at Subway but nothing goes as planned. I showed up and they told me to come back on Tuesday. I'm not upset or anything. That means I have the rest of the week and the weekend to myself. I can continue with CUSP week uninterrupted.

I also want to continue with craft making and swapping. I will also start cataloging my thrift finds here and maybe put them up for sale on ebay, etsy, or just make them payable through PayPal.

These are pictures I've collected that sort of are like the scenes from the screenplay. A long time ago I titled it Us Kids Know but now it could be something different as the plot is slightly changed. Well here are some of the scenes I always see in my head.









I know from these pics it "looks" like a typical boy-girl love story but it's not. Trust me it is far from that. And the second picture is as close to what the characters actually look like. The others are just stand ins.

No comments: