Sunday, February 8, 2009

Your Dreams And Your Hopeless Hair

I was watching the music video for Savage Garden's song "Crash 'n' Burn" and I noticed that at the end of the song Darren signs the lyrics instead of singing them, then the words "Communicate Any Way Any How" appear on the screen. I thought it was a really cool message he was sending.

Then I thought it would be really cool to become a sign language interpreter at concerts.

So today while I was running errands at the grocery store I thought to myself "how cool would it be if I heard a Savage Garden song on the speaker system" and sure enough "The Animal Song" came on. I started smiling because I couldn't believe the coincidence.
As I was exiting the grocery store I saw a couple communicating with each other through sign language. I stared at them for a bit just to make sure I understood what they were doing.

I took these coincidences as a sign.

My hair is getting longer and longer. I still have not cut it and maybe I should.
I'm trying to get back to my original hair do' from childhood. Here is my hair inspiration!



It's kind of ridiculous right?!

Future Husband:



Slim Twig as "Billy Zero" in The Tracey Fragments
Wasn't he just a little asshole in that movie.
I would marry the Billy Zero that existed in Tracey's mind :)
He was this totally awesome guy who becomes her savior and then when she really gets with him he's a total douche. Ugh! I know how that feels.

No comments: