Thursday, February 5, 2009

We Are In Our Purest Forms

Today was a good day.
"they exist to give you something to regret, ill give them that."

I presented my shoe project in my Costume Design class this afternoon and it went well :)
I didn't think I would get such good feedback.
Today I was working on a neck ruff for the play Cyrano.
I hope to have it finished soon.

I have noticed that a lot of people are really into the mystical, majestic, and magical type of clothing lately. I have seen lots of American Indian inspired outfits and t-shirts around. Also a lot of natural and new age jewelry. Could this mystical thing be catching on?
I think so.



I don't know how i feel about the "25 Random Things About Me" note on Facebook. I am divided. I don't know if I hate the idea or if I hate the idea because everyone else is doing it.
And because NY Times wrote an article about it.
I just don't think I would be writing these things for the right reasons. I would be writing stuff to try and impress my friends on Facebook. And people already know a whole bunch of random stuff about me.

Things I want to do soon: photo shoot with Jen/Rebecca/Ingrid, create a zine, hand-made valentines day cards, knit something worthwhile, make a t-shirt of myself, self portraits, add to my youtube channel, general crafting, add to my online shop, etc.

Future Husband:



Giovanni Ribisi

always and forever in any movie or tv show anytime anywhere

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have a blanket exactly like that shirt!