Monday, December 1, 2008

I Don't Want A Lot For Christmas

Did you know that I turn 20 the day after Christmas? Well it's true. I'm calling it ChristmaBirthday. I'm not asking for much this holiday season but if you're thinking about getting me something here are a few things I wouldn't mind.

Sewing Machine



Jason Castro Poster





Jason Castro Calendar



The poster and the calendar are both $12 and they are available at his online store. http://store.thejasoncastro.com/


Moccasins





American Apparel Braided Belt



The belt cost $11 and I would love any color but I think purple is my power color.

And if you can't think of anything to get me....just get me a gift card to one of my favorite stores
Goodwill (it can be for any amount)



If you're like me and you're on a budget this holiday season then don't feel obligated to "buy" anything for me. I love handmade gifts. They are much more personal and sentimental. You can make me anything you think I would like.

Here are some suggestions:
Handmade moccasins (they sell the kits at Hobby Lobby)
Tote Bag made with funky fabric
Headbands with feathers or gems
Necklaces, bracelets, pins or any accessories (fyi I'm not a fan or expensive jewelry)
Paint or draw a picture of me...it doesn't have to be pretty or cute
Write a Poem or Song for me or about me or inspired by me
Sing me a song that I like or reminds you of me
Collage or scrapbook
Decorate a T-shirt with my favorite things
Stuffed or felted creatures
Create a Doll of me (I've had this as a gift before and I loved it!)

I'm currently putting together gifts for my friends and families so please send me a link to your wish list.

Future Husband:



Michael Cera
Possibly one of the cutest dorks in Hollywood.
I loved him as George-Michael on Arrested Development.
Plus I think we're the same age :D

No comments: