Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Dream Catcher Couldn't Catch You

Secret Santa is fun when you're buying things for people in the Costume Shop. You can get them just about anything. For example I bought my person Easy-Mac and Tuna lunches. And someone bought me a dream catcher. I loved my gift and my secret person loved his.
I really want to devote a lot of my free time to making Christmas gifts for my friends and family. I think it's better than buying a whole bunch of junk they will never use.

I saw snow fall for the first time last night. It was magical. It was a real downer to hear people say stuff like, "You've never seen snow before? It's no big deal."
Snow is a big deal. It's a very big deal. I've always wanted to see snow.
It didn't stick to the ground or fall very hard though. Just a few flurries in the air and covering the hoods of cars. I gathered up handfuls of it off the cars and threw snow balls at my roommates. I couldn't get over the idea of throwing snow balls. I hope it snows on my birthday.

School is over. My grades are 50% good, 50% bad. I think I need a seasonal job too pass the time and make some holiday cash.

This Saturday I will be attending a concert in Garland, Texas. I'm going to see Jason Castro and Patti LaBelle. I can hardly wait to see him perform those beautiful songs live. Fingers crossed that I get to meet him again.

Soundtrack this Christmas: Snowed In by Hanson
It's the Christmas album my dad said I'd just get tired of. I never did.

Future Husband:


Conor Oberst
I thought he was the most passionate guy when I was a freshmen in high school. Now I just think he's a little creepy and too angst-ridden for his age. But I'd still marry him if he promised to write a concept album about me.

No comments: