Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Like A Year Of Rainy Days

So this break is upon us.
And who knows if we will ever go back.
I have my partners in crime, for however long they can stand me.
I will try and be more bearable.

Today I received many free clothes from the costume shop I work at.
I'm not sure how much longer I will work there but I will try and get the most out of it.

Road trips...I long for them. I just find peace in traveling.
I don't want to stay in one place if there is nothing in that place for me.

I often ask myself...Who am I writing this for?
The answer is You. I'm writing this because you are reading it.

Anyway...last Saturday I went on a little trip to see Jason Castro. It was pretty awesome.
I have many things to write about the concert but I feel that this is not the right audience.
I can only tell those kinds of things to his fans.

I wish I had a secret language I could write in and You would have to decipher my code.
But all I know is English.

Future Husband:



Gerard Way
Lead Singer of My Chemical Romance
I think he might have saved my life.
He's also married to Lin-Z of Mindless Self Indulgence
but that's a technicality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. singer of mcr is berry good looking and im not normally attracted to the eyeliner wearing boys. but dang check him out!!
2. i will make a kat shirt immediately and wear it the entire day.
3. i just ordered eternal sunshine from netflix! woohoo
4. i hope your break is going well i miss you!!