Sunday, June 7, 2009

Selective Reality

this blog is soooo dry right now.
I really would like to read a blog written by a legit chola. or maybe just a chola inspired blog.



It's probably not a good idea to put your blog address on your resume unless you are applying for a job at another blog.

I've started tumbling. Yes, I now have a tumblr. I don't know if I want anybody to know about it yet. I kind of want to be a ghostwriter. Does anyone remember that TV show from the 90's called Ghostwriter? Hmmm...maybe I dreamed that.

I'm currently inspired by: running away. I would have said runaways but that would have sounded like that band the runaways. I'm inspired by street kids who have run away or been kicked out of their home.

4 comments:

Squeaky said...

I love cholos/cholas

Carnelito said...

Las cholas high rollin' at el starbucks

george dubbya said...

I 'member Ghostwriter

who cares? said...

i remember ghostwriter!! *u*
el fantasma escritor :D!!

cholas rifan (L)!!!

i´m in love with ur blog!!

i´ll read it everyday!!!

(L)