Saturday, May 9, 2009

Deadbeat Summer

pretty excited for summer to start.

i just gotta finish all this late work.
i'm such a loser.

Anyway, this summer is gonna rock so hard. i can feel it. in my bones.
and if it doesn't, well at least i tried!!!

drum roll please........








those are the only shows i plan to go to as of now but I'm sure there will be a few more in the works.

GET EXCITED! Get Excited!! Get Excited!!

P. Wolf and Telepathe in one summer?! tight. so tight.




here's one for the kiddos. this was taken after the Crystal Castles show. I'm standing next to Alice and probably making an ass out of myself. I looked like a total hooker in those ripped tights. But I mean, c'mon you have to look fierce at a CC show. I looked so silly at the last two I went to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen his video for vulture???
I don't think Patrick Wolf will very glitter.
More darker....