Thursday, February 7, 2008

There's A Crimewave Coming


One of my newest obsessions, Crystal Castles, will be in Austin during SXSW on the 13th, 14th, and 15th. I really hope I get to see them at least once while there here. I'd also like a shirt of there's or a vinyl. My roomie ING and I are started an Etsy shop called Recycled Raptors. We are going to sell repurposed items, recycled materials, and found goods. It is just a side project that encompasses all the ideas we've been having. Swap-bot pretty much owns my life right now. My classes are not too difficult and the hardest class I have is Drawing if you can believe it. Trust me, it is not as easy as it seems I found out.

What I'm into right now: Geek Fashion, Loud Colors, Native American Style, Garbage Jewelry, Hand-Made Tees, V-necks, Floral Dresses, Wild Fabric, Ancient Egypt, Keds style sneakers, Street Style, Overstuffed Tote Bags

No comments: