Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Swappers Delight


My life is currently consumed by swap-bot.com. All I care about is joining new swaps, sending my packages out, and receiving things in the mail. School is still first on my list of priorities, but swapping is a close second. At the moment I am the host of 3 swaps. Harold & Maude Lovers, Wes Anderson's World, and Juno (letters to Paulie). I have a few more swap ideas in mind as well but I'll save those for a time when the site is in need of good swaps. For now I will continue to work on the many swaps I'm participating in as well as hosting.
If you have lots of time on your hands, a creative touch, and a little disposable income, then I welcome you to join Swap-bot.com.
Oh, you should also join if you love to get stuff in the mail.

No comments: